Meet Beth – Barefoot Photography’s Senior Representative from Riverton High School. Though our session was warm (to say the least), Beth was a trooper and I had so much fun during our time together! First of all, she is gorgeous. Second, I love a girl who brings me exciting, new things to try (you’ll see what I mean in a second!). I had a great time shooting with Beth and I am honored to have her as a 2012 Senior Rep!
See – a horse! My clients make my job so much more fun!!
- You get to create the session you want–then take 30% off! PLUS–you have the opportunity to earn your money back (with only 2 referrals) and more!
- You will receive:
- Senior Photography Session where you get to choose your time, locations, and products!
- 50 FREE custom-designed Senior Rep. cards to pass out to your friends.
- Your pictures displayed on the Blog, Facebook, Website, and in other promotional materials.
- Opportunity to earn free stuff!
Alright…I’m convinced. Now, how do I earn my stuff?
All you have to do is tell your friends about what an awesome experience you had with Barefoot Photography! Every person who books a Senior Session with Barefoot Photography and tells us your name will get 10% off their Senior Pictures AND will help you earn rewards:
- 2 Referrals: Refund of your ENTIRE photography package
- 5 Referrals: $30 Gift Card to a store of your choice or a Custom Designed Mini Accordion Book with 10-20 images.
- 10 Referrals: $50 Gift Card to a store of your choice OR 8×8 Storybook with 25-45 images OR an iPod Shuffle.
- 15 Referrals: 8GB iPod Touch with iOS 4
The Fine Print:
- You must complete your photography session by Dec. 1, 2011.
- You must be a student graduating in the class of 2012.
- You must have your parent’s permission.
- You must promote Barefoot Photography at your school.
- You must use a senior photo as your Profile Picture on Facebook through December of 2011.
We aren’t looking for perfect model sizes, we are looking for student with personality, energy, and a desire to promote our name. We want students who like the look and style of Barefoot Photography!
Remember, only 10 students will be selected, so apply today by clicking the link to fill out this form:
If you have any questions, just e-mail me at ShootMeBarefoot@gmail.com or “like” us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/ShootMeBarefoot.
And because no post is complete without pictures, here’s a bit of eye candy from our 2011 Senior Reps:
Wow! What a busy weekend full of seniors, engagements, and (of course) lots of editing! My flurry of a weekend began with Marcie, who is a gorgeous and confident college senior. Her incredible red hair and piercing, but warm, eyes made this session effortless. She is so easygoing and lighthearted that we spent the whole time laughing and talking about life. I loved taking her pictures, so I hope you enjoy looking at them! Stay tuned because there will be several more previews this week!
Bre is one of the most kind, responsible, and gorgeous college seniors I have ever met. She loves dangerously high heels (that she swears are comfortable) and Audrey Hepburn, who was the inspiration for her early Spring photo shoot. It was so much fun to run around with Bre and her dad on the most gorgeous day we had in March. I am so excited to show you this preview from her day–check back on the Facebook page for the final pictures!
Adam was so great to work with. His easy-going personality meant he was up for pretty much anything! We even did part of our photo shoot along some cliffs (though I’m terrified of heights). It was very interesting to learn the ins and outs of coon hunting and I’m just so glad I got to take his pictures! Thanks for a great shoot!
Josiah is such an awesome senior. When he told me he didn’t want typical senior pictures, my mind started whirring–so many possibilities! Once we met and started taking pictures, I was so inspired! His ability to climb on anything made this one of the most unique photo shoots I’ve had to date. It was such a blast! Thanks for going above and beyond your typical photo shoot, Josiah. Enjoy this preview!
As you can already tell, Jenny is gorgeous! She was spunky and so fashionable. She also has a heart for this awesome ministry called Rapha House which helps girls in Cambodia who have been slave to sex trafficking get out, learn a skill, and have a chance to encounter God. In fact, she had just gotten back from a missions trip to Cambodia when we did this photo shoot. I had so much fun walking around and learning about everything she was involved in from dance to guitar to student government, this girl does it all! Here’s a sneak peek:
When a girl brings a pair of bright orange Converse and three of her friends to a photo shoot, you know it’s going to be a good day! I had so much fun with this bright and flirty photo shoot and I am so excited to show you a sneak peek of her Senior Photos.
This gorgeous Senior brought her spunk and personality to the photo shoot. She does everything from dirt track racing to basketball. I am so excited to show you her pictures, so here is a sneak peek:
Here is a sneak preview of Beth’s Senior photo shoot. She was so much fun to work with and I can’t wait to show you the rest of the pics!